A WALK IN THE CLOUDS
Two Bedrooms /
Imagine waking up and enjoying a cup of coffee and watching the sun come up over the mountains. Peaceful serenity is what the soul desires and you can capture this here at A Walk In The Clouds.
- View: Mountain Top
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Nearby Medical Services
- Air Hockey
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Pool Access located on Happy Hollow Road
- Golf Course
- Close to Pigeon Forge
- Near National Park
- Close to Sevierville
- Close to Townsend
- Near Creek or Pond
- Location: Wears Valley
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Seasonal Gas Fireplace
- Semi-Privacy at Cabin
- WI-FI -Cable
- Covered Porch Area
- Charcoal Grill
More about this cabin
Breathtaking Views welcome you and your loved ones home to the Smoky Mountains.
2 words to describe this cabin: Mountaintop Splendor! Heavenly accommodations await you at A Walk In The Clouds! When you arrive, a covered front porch welcomes you to step up and take A Walk In The Clouds. The U- Shaped upper level deck offers long range mountain views. Make plans to dine alfresco and toast each other to good times and great memories in the mountains.
Main Level: Living-Room, Kitchen, Dining
• Floor to ceiling windows welcome you to come on inside & enjoy the outdoors from within the cabin
• Open floor plan – perfect for staying connected with friends / family / loved one(s).
• Large kitchen table – perfect for family meals or a romantic dinner for two.
• Full Bathroom On This Level (Shower/Tub Combo, Toilet & Single Sink)
Upstairs Area: Open Loft Area - Game Room
• Air Hockey Table
• Shuffle Board Table
• Various Board / Card Games
Downstairs Level: Sleeping Quarters & Outdoor Fun
• Relaxing Sitting Area
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed / TV
• Bedroom 2: King Bed / TV
• Full Bathroom On This Level (Shower/Tub Combo, Toilet & Double Sinks)
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Captivating Views Of The Smokies!
Outdoors: Main Level Deck
• Upscale Dining Table & Chairs For 4 - Dining Alfresco Never Looked So Good!
• Comfy Chairs: Relax and enjoy a hot cup of coffee as you welcome each new day.
Outdoors: Lower Level Deck
• Outdoor Hot Tub
• Outdoor Seating
• Located just above The Preserve Resort in Wears Valley in the Homestead.
• Approximately 25 minutes to Pigeon Forge
• Approximately 20 minutes to Metcalf Bottoms (GSMNP)
• Approximately 45 minutes to Gatlinburg
• Approximately 20 minutes to Townsend
Important Facts To Note:
• Must Be 25 or Older to rent the cabin.
• Absolutely No House Parties.
• Maximum Capacity: 4
• Not Suitable For Motorcycle Trailers or U-Hauls
• Closed to Arrivals & Departures Thanksgiving & Christmas Day!
1 K, 1 Q
Emotional Support Animals: Per official ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidance, emotional support animals (ESAs) are not covered by federal public accommodations laws. We do not accept emotional support animals in non-pet friendly cabins since these animals are not protected by any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations regarding short term lodging in Tennessee. Renters with emotional support animals may only bring their ESA with them if they are staying in a pet friendly cabin and pay the relevant $75.00 non-refundable pet fee. Renters with service animals for a disability are explicitly protected under both federal and state law. The ADA defines service animals as dogs that have been “trained to perform a task directly related to a person’s disability.” Service animals are explicitly protected under both state and federal law, and, as such, are welcome in any of our cabins.
Reserve This Cabin Rental
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|